Montreal, Quebec

*warning! this video may be disturbing to some viewers*

Judge William Adams of Aransas County, Texas.

Spare the poor girl any more trouble!

Forget calling his office, call the people who can bring charges against him...PLEASE

Aransas County, TX District Attorney Richard Bianchi: Phone: 361-790-0114.

If they get more and more calls and complains, they will be more pressured to follow through with this!

He deserves to be punished and brought to justice! and his license as a judge MUST MUST MUST be revoked!

Please call them:

Aransas County, TX District Attorney Richard Bianchi: Phone: 361-790-0114.

and give them this link (of the video):

they will know what to do!

It is just a simple 30 second call!

God bless all! and let justice be served!

Anthony

Had an Experience with Judge William Adams?

Comments

Judge William Adams of Aransas

if he will be left on the bench, it is shame for America, shame for freedom

Erika

I am so proud of the daughter to release this video..It must have taken a lot of courage for her to feel safe enough to come forward with this. I can only imagine her pain she is suffering and the fear she must of had living in the household with him..God Bless her and I wish her a full recovery..I dont think she will ever fully recover from this.

METOO

Hope this "judge" burns in ***, but before hope he suffer all the damage and pain he causes to his daughter. hope their hands turns dry and painful, his eyes turn blind and his legs turn like a pair of belts, wherever he stays we´ll always hate persons like him.

Enteogeno

Este juez es un hijo de la grandisima P U T A.

Enteogeno

Este juez es un hijo de la grandisima ***. Como se puede hacer eso a tu hija y encima deficiente.

AnJ

Called and left a message. This is disgusting

FIREFOX
Yanaul, Bashkortostan, Russian Federation #367997

And this beast is a family court judge.Those poor families forced to have this devil pass judgement on them.

Remove this monster from power!:(

tuesdeb

This child is disabled.CerebralPalsy.org says "Low muscle tone and poor coordination of movements is described as ataxic cerebral palsy.

Children with ataxic cerebral palsy look very unsteady and shaky. This rare form of cerebral palsy affects the sense of balance and depth perception. Affected persons often have poor coordination and walk unsteadily with a wide based gait, placing their feet unusually far apart. They have a lot of shakiness, like a tremor you might have seen in a very old person, especially when they are trying to handle or hold a small object such as a pen.

Because of the shaky movements and problems coordinating their muscles, children with ataxic cerebral palsy may take longer than other children to complete certain tasks such as writing a sentence. This form affects about 5-10 percent of the children diagnosed with cerebral palsy." For this reason alone, this "Judge" should have been charged criminally and investigated by Child Protective Services. This happened several years ago, and we can only pray that the girl is no longer in his home and subjected to his torture. The one scary thing is that there is another younger child still in the home.

Let's hope she is safe.:cry :cry

edward

Just called, no specific info. but said it was being looked into.